Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Announcement

I am so so so excited to announce that I have been invited to participate in a 25 Days of Christmas Blogshare by Parga's Junkyard.  You can check them out at pargasjunkyard.wordpress.com.  I'm a big fan of their blog and I am so flattered that I was asked to be a part of the blogshare.  I am the 10th day of Christmas and I am already putting everything together on paper, scouring the thrift stores and swap meets and driving my family crazy with all the projects I have going on!  As you know, I am currently revamping my kitchen so I'm not pissed off every time I look at it because it does not "go" with my dining area.

It looks a billion times more chaotic than this now.
 

So make sure you check out my blog on December 10th!  I will also post a link everyday for those who want to take a gander on my fellow bloggers' sites who are also participating.  I have seen the list of what their blogs will be about on their assigned days and I can't wait to see them!

*Sigh*  I love the holidays...



~*Abigail*~

1 comment: