Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Guest Blogger: Entryway Organization from Winnie of Fam Och in the Yukon

Throughout your life, you have (at least I hope you do) that one person you can turn to for advice on any dilemma that may arise.  My constant advice columnist on the newspaper of my life is my sister, Winnie.  She can look at any problem of mine and systematically figure out a solution.  She's a major lefty in the brain department.  She also applies this to her ever so changing decor (she's part of a military change-is-a-way-of life family).  Winnie's style revolves around function and order, all the while, still looking faboosh!  I am so excited to share with you her first guest blog contribution: 


See how she turned her military housing entryway/mudroom from mundane to cheerful and organized!   Check out her must see blog post here if you need a little help organizing and styling your entryway!

~*Abigail*~

No comments:

Post a Comment